Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cat Clothes for Women: Catnip for Critics

When I was younger, I had a tee shirt that looked something like this.  You know what?  I LOVED it.  I'm not ashamed, because I was seven. 

www.amazon.com

But, for some reason, adult cat shirts are making a come back.  Ask yourself one thing: do you want to be associated in anyway with the sad "cat lady" stereotypes?  Because you are welcoming, if not forcing, the comparison by wearing an adult cat shirt.  Also, adult cat dresses and shoes are the functional equivalent of cat tee shirts.  These are some of the worst offenders:


If you must express your love for cats, put these on, at home, as you settle in for a night of companionship with your 10 cats, knitting project, and cup of tea ;)


Let's stop this trend before it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!